Contents / Reports
Access permissions for reports
In APRO CRM you can flexibly adjust permissions for reports.
There are two types of access permissions:
- permission to create report templates,
- permission to build reports using these templates.
By default, the CRM administrators are granted both the permissions.
Go to Main menu — Settings — CRM — Reports to specify the access permissions for other CRM users to create, edit, and delete report templates:
When creating a new report (Main menu — Reports), you can specify the access permissions for CRM users to use this report as template:
You need to select the values for two fields here:
1. Type of users:
- "All, except:" (all users except the ones from a certain list);
- "CRM administrators and:" (all users of type "CRM administrator" and users/groups of users from an additional list);
- "CRM administrators, managers, and:" (all users of types "CRM administrator" and "Manager", as well as users/groups of users from an additional list).
2. List of users or their groups:
- CRM groups;
- random lists of users.
When a branch/department/CRM group is selected, the permissions are set for all of its users, as well as for the new users that might be added to it later.
Back to Contents