CRM User Activity ReportHow to get a consolidated report on user activity in the CRM?
CRM user activity report
The consolidated CRM user activity report is compiled every Friday to be sent to administrators, managers and to the emails specified in each user profile:
To enable/disable the report messages, go to Main menu — Settings — Notifications:
Activity statistics (for users) — messages to users about their activity in the CRM.
Activity statistics (for administrators) — messages to administrators about the activity of all company users.
Activity statistics (for supervisors) — messages to managers about all the users sharing their CRM group.
In addition, administrators can browse user activity of individual employees in section "User statistics" in the administration panel:
What data is in the report?
1. Number of users signed in to INTRUM CRM (per week).
2. Average time spent online by one user (per week).
3. Total time spent online by all users (per week).
4. Number of tasks assigned (per week).
5. Number of tasks accomplished (per week).
6. Number of new contacts/objects/activities/deals added (per week).
7. Deals dynamics down the sales funnel (by stages).
8. Number of calls made by users (per week).
9. Number of SMS sent by users (per week).
Total activity index and dynamics compared to the previous week are also calculated.
Back to Contents