Contents / Telephony
User Profile Settings: Telephony
When editing user profile, administrators have the access to telephony settings:
1. Assign a short number for each user (a three-digit number).
2. Adjust physical SIP phone/softphone connection parameters (host, login, password). Click the tab to open up the list of settings.
3. Add the numbers the user can call from. In case no number is selected, the user is not allowed outbound calls.
4. When activated, this option enables the user to receive incoming calls in the browser; if the option is deactivated — calls are redirected straight to SIP device or mobile phone (depending on other settings).
5. When activated, this option enables the user to receive incoming calls on SIP device (physical SIP phone or softphone); if the option is deactivated — calls go straight to the browser or are redirected to mobile phone (depending on other settings).
6. When activated, this option enables the user to select the phone for incoming calls (if the browser or SIP device are not selected). The phone for forwarded calls is selected from the numbers indicated in user profile. When the user is offline, this option is only applied to external calls (including forwarded ones); when online, it also includes internal calls among users.
You must also see:Corporate Mobile Phones IntegrationBack to Contents